The Roofing Company strives to provide the highest level of replacement service and quality while maintaining affordable prices. Whether your roof is old and worn, or there is a more urgent need due to a weather related emergency, we have the experience to assist you.
Our free roof inspection will allow us to assess your situation and offer the best, most honest advice. If you need repairs, we will outline your options and quote a price. If you do need a new roof, we will complete a free estimate based on your roof size, desired shingle style, and desired color.
Need a new roof due to storm damage? Learn more about our storm damage repair and replacement services and how we work with your insurance company.
Perks of Choosing The Roofing Company for Full Roof Replacement
- Free Honest Inspection & Estimate – We come out to your home and inspect your roofing issues. If you need a new roof, we’ll provide a fair estimate. We’ll be honest if we think repair work is all that’s necessary.
- Increase Your Homes Value – Looking to sell in the near future? A brand new roof is not only a huge selling point, it will also increase the market value of your home.
- 5 Year Workmanship Warranty – We offer a 5 year Workmanship Warranty on roof replacement installation services.
- Shingle Manufacturer Warranty – Depending on the roofing material you choose, the manufacturer will offer a warranty for their product.
- Save Money Over Numerous Repairs – If you have many different roofing issues, a full roof replacement can save you money in the long run. Instead of patching and racking up repair work bills, get peace of mind that everything is done right and you won’t have to worry for decades.
Signs You May Need a New Roof
Replacement can sometimes be necessary due to certain situations or if repairs are numerous and too costly in the long run. Here are signs you may need a full roof replacement:
- Roof is 20+ Years Old – Sadly, roofs are not evergreen. When a roof hits the 20 year mark, you are much more likely to encounter leaking issues for various reasons.
- Old, Stained & Worn – Overtime, roofing material starts to break down and doesn’t look the greatest anymore. A worn roof may give the impression that your home is in need of other updates and repairs.
- Curling Shingles – Once your shingles begin to curl, whether it is due to age or a ventilation issue, it may be time to replace. When shingles curl, your roof is compromised and not protecting your home in the way it should.